Research shows that approximately 69% of projects fall short of their objectives, frequently due to inadequate management of change dynamics. This calls for proactive action, and indeed, it is possible to take such action! In this session, you’ll acquire the skills to master change management, steering your projects towards enduring and impactful transformations.
More often than not, management of change is considered some sort of intangible “magic”, delivering dubious value. In other cases management of change is used interchangeably with “training plan”, leading to pre-announced adoption failure. In this session you will be introduced to a few very practical tools that can be used to drive change and manage resistance successfully.
Session Key Takeaways:
- Learn how management of change is a systemic approach, that goes beyond trainings
- Learn that resistance is a natural reaction to change and that it can and should be planned with and managed accordingly
This session is for you if…
- You are or have been struggling with the adoption of a great tool or process
- If your team is consistently not doing what you ask them to do
- You think management of change is fluffy, hot air
- You think management of change = trainings calendar
- You want a career in IT and you have no IT background
Session sponsored by: