In the fast-paced technology industry, staying ahead of the competition is crucial. Understanding the importance of data-driven decision-making can significantly impact the quality of decisions made during the product development process. Implementing data-driven strategies gives organisations an edge by enabling them to quickly adapt to market changes and customer needs.
Gone are the days when a developer was just sitting behind a desk in a dark room and coding day in and day out. Same about product managers, designers, analysts – everyone wanted to stay isolated doing their own job. Now each role is a lot more. They have to continuously contribute in strategic thinking, take part in OKR/KPIs, and continuously think about adding value to business. There’s a lot going on and you are thinking “Leave me alone and let me code/write/draw in peace”.
Worry not, in this session, we will explore how data helps in shaping decisions across various product development processes. We will discuss its importance and share examples on how data has replaced personal assumptions, and benefited developers.
Session Key Takeaways:
- Discover the importance of leveraging data over personal biases and opinions
- Learn about tools and approaches for different team roles to make data-driven decisions
- Dive into real-world examples showcasing Adyen teams utilising various data dimensions
This session is for you if…
- You want to know how to use data-driven approach in different roles in a product team
- You are curious about Adyen and want to get some insights into how we work/think
Session sponsored by: