Although the world is rapidly changing, the big radical change is still to come. Current work structures evolved from outdated, low-tech, exploitative systems, and simply do not meet the needs of today’s workplaces nor take us where we want to go. The coming change is radical, yet is a return to a more natural and humane way of working together to produce greatness. Let’s tap into our collective intelligence, let’s build and co-create, instead of exploit. And it all starts with self-compassion.
Does it still feel like no matter the effort, training, conversations, meetings (and all other…) – your organisational culture still has a long way to go to be fully inclusive and to start benefiting from its diversity? Or perhaps even worse – instead of feeling the benefits, the diversity creates MORE work, or even conflicts straining your precious resources? It’s okay, your organisation is not the only one! And you are not doing anything wrong; the problem lies somewhere else… In our world today, the dream about fully diverse and inclusive workplaces is RADICAL, and it requires a different approach.
In this fully interactive and experiential workshop, you will learn and explore the difference of when self-compassion is at the core of your work structures/pipelines. It creates new and distinct possibilities, not only for your people, but for the fundamental success of your business as well. We will be moving around the room, sharing our experience and tapping into our collective intelligence. It’s transformative, fun, and nothing will be the same afterwards.
This is the second of the mini series workshop on the topic of self-compassion. We use self-compassion as a tool to transform organisations into authentically more diverse and inclusive workplaces. The focus of Part 1 is on what you can do as a leader (it’s on day 1!), while during Part 2 we will focus on company culture, how to bring more self-compassion into it, and the amazing results of such a change. These are two different workshops that compliment each other, we invite you to join one or both.
Session Key Takeaways:
The change you are longing for your organisation starts with the quality of relationships that your people build. In our workshop you will learn and experience:
- The way you communicate and connect with others has an impact on the whole organisational dynamic
- The power and possibilities of healthy work relationships
- The positive impact of self-compassion on reducing stress, performance anxiety, and burnouts, making your organisation holistically healthier
- How to navigate through rapid changes with greater ease and more satisfying results
This session is for you if…
- You are a leader, manager or HR-professional looking for better tools to support your people
- You are a change maker, an advocate for equity and diversity looking to create greater impact
- You want to transform your business and stay ahead of the competition
- You believe in the workplace that is built on talents, respecting boundaries instead of exploiting individuals