Ever found yourself grappling with intricate problems, or in a position where you must collaborate with individuals you don’t necessarily see eye-to-eye with? Are you curious about the leadership traits required to facilitate transformative collaboration and generate unique outcomes?
Our world’s most urgent challenges demand a paradigm shift in our approach to collaborative thinking. But how can we pave the path for improved future outcomes when stakeholders have a lack of understanding, trust, or rapport with each other?
In this dynamic session, we’ll use the energy transition scenario as a business case, examining how transformative collaboration among diverse stakeholders can lead to groundbreaking solutions. This is an opportunity to explore the potential of collaborative strategies in overcoming barriers and fostering innovation.
Session Key Takeaways:
- Understanding why collaboration is both difficult and necessary to solve complex challenges
- Understanding the leadership qualities required to enable transformative collaboration
- Engage in dialogue on business case “energy transition” what it takes to move forward and the role each and every one of us can play?
This session is for you if…
- You are curious about collaboration and building bridges
- You are keen to break down barriers for collaboration
- You are prepared to get active and lean into the dialogue. And learn about energy transition at same time
Session sponsored by: