If your business has an appetite for change and a desire to do things differently on a modern infrastructure, it doesn’t have to be the nightmare you might have conjured up in your head. But, equally, transforming a supportive function into a business enabler that drives the company forward and helps you meet the increasing expectations of your customers should not be a pipe dream.
But in a digital world where every business is challenged to accelerate the pace of digital innovation, businesses need something that is hardware and software agnostic. Software has become the backbone of every company. It requires a modern infrastructure that is more flexible and agile when engineers want to change things.
By moving outdated assets to a modern infrastructure of their choice, businesses can finally free themselves from the spaghetti architecture. Of course, business enablement is not a journey you should rush and proper plan and base is a must.
Enterprises, regardless of their size, make constant efforts to speed up processes as a critical driver to their market delivery. Today, most of these enterprises strive to replace their outdated integration tools with more efficient technology. Having that in mind, employing a semi-automated migration process to a new tool is a must-have asset made possible with our accelerators for automated migration projects to the new integration tool that they bought or plan to buy.
In this session you’ll discuss the key benefits of utilising migration accelerators by explaining their architecture and the approach to the methodology of the migration process.
Session Key Takeaways:
- How to approach an integration migration project
- Explore migration accelerators as a boost of any migration project
- Explore the business values behind all this (speed, cost, reduced dev effort)
This session is for you if…
- You have an integration system that you want to replace
- You are afraid of taking a migration project under your umbrella
- You want to go away from legacy
- You are planning or have a ongoing digital transformation journey
- You want to learn more about automation and integration
- You have limited budget for replacing a bottleneck integration system