Although the world is rapidly changing, the big radical change is still to come. Current work structures evolved from outdated, low-tech, exploitative systems, and simply do not meet the needs of today’s workplaces nor take us where we want to go. The coming change is radical, yet is a return to a more natural and humane way of working together to produce greatness. Let’s tap into our collective intelligence, let’s build and co-create, instead of exploit. And it all starts with self-compassion.
Does it still feel like no matter what you and your organisation do to be more inclusive and to benefit more from diversity, nothing really changes? The change we are dreaming about is RADICAL, and it requires adequate actions and solutions.
In this fully interactive and experiential workshop, you will learn and explore the new possibilities that are accessible when you communicate and connect with others from the place of self-compassion. We will be standing and moving around the room, speaking with other workshop participants in a completely new way. It’s transformative, fun and your name will be spoken a lot.
There are two workshops where we will address self-compassion as a tool to transform workplaces into more diverse and inclusive ones. This is Part 1, with a focus on what you can do as a leader. Part 2 is on the second day, and it has a focus on a company culture. These are two different workshops that compliment each other, we invite you to join one or both.
Session Key Takeaways:
The change you are longing for starts in you. You will learn a simple, accessible, and unforgettable self-compassion technique that will…
- Empower the way you communicate and connect with yourself and others
- Positively impact the whole team dynamic, reducing stress, performance anxiety, and burnouts, making your team/s holistically healthier
- Improve your ability to stay connected with your team/s and navigate through rapid changes with greater ease and more satisfying results
This session is for you if…
- You are a leader, manager or HR-professional looking for better tools to support your people
- You are a change maker, an advocate for equity and diversity looking to create greater impact
- You want to transform your business and stay ahead of the competition
- You believe in the workplace that is built on talents, respecting boundaries instead of exploiting individuals