What is important today, when disruption and innovation are the result of
fostering an environment where individuals can come together, is the inspirational leadership and leading by purpose. Ikigai (生き甲斐,) is a Japanese term for “a reason for being” and having a sense of purpose in life, as well as being motivated.
We’ll talk about Ikigai in the IT area, and the feeling of accomplishment and fulfilment that follows when people pursue their passions working in the IT area.
The Why: To become a true leader in IT business nowadays you should have an inner drive and a deep hunger to create change. Inspirational leaders display earnest conviction in their beliefs and won’t bend to outside pressures no matter how difficult the road becomes.
Session Key Takeaways:
- Meaning of Ikigai for your life and career in IT business
- How to lead by purpose and with a passion
- How to feel accomplishment and fulfilment every day
This session is for you if…
- You want to discover and embrace the the feeling of accomplishment and fulfilment
- Every day in your job, to understand what makes you feel good about your work and how to lead by purpose