The future of work is now and automation has become a critical component of the enterprise digital transformation strategies. All organisations are placing ‘automation first’ initiatives on their lists of strategic imperatives. Why not get a head start into this new innovation era and future-proof your workforce or yourself?
We are at the start of a new era, the Automation Citizen Developers era. This turning point came as a natural consequence due to limited resources in IT or data science which led to limited scope and pace for Intelligent Automation opportunities. Gartner is predicting that by 2025 the number of citizen developers across large enterprises will be at least four times higher than the professional developers.
This workshop will take a deep dive into key components to consider to run across your organisation a successful Citizen Development program aligned to your automation objectives and to your business strategy: innovation as a culture, change management, digital literacy, process improvement, technology stack, governance model and overall organisation.
Session Key Takeaways:
- Come away with a Citizen Automation Governance model focused on people, process and technology
- A Master plan for up-skilling yourself or your employees or to reduce the learning curve and time-to-value
- An Automation First Mindset roadmap to shrink digital skills gap, scale with confidence and maximize success
This session is for you if…
- You are interested in how to build a digital mindset
- For all people who are passionate about innovation and who want to understand how to practically implement an automation-first approach and to become/to train citizen developers within their organisation