In the modern world, data is everywhere. Being able to understand that data through the process of analytics has also become increasingly important – for individuals and for businesses. Understanding data can help shape our understanding of innovation potential, new trends, finances, or business target audiences. Data coupled with the power of artificial intelligence can help with better businesses decisioning in both the short and long term. But how much do we really understand about that data we put out into and take from the world? And how does artificial intelligence play a role in the credit risk journey?
Discover the value of data in today’s world from the leadership, sales and analytics perspectives – focusing specifically on consumer impact and the benefits of knowledge about how and why data is used. The session will also cover the importance of understanding what your data says about you from a credit management perspective – empowering attendees to manage their data with confidence.
Session Key Takeaways:
- Data is a key factor in the modern world and understanding how to interpret data is already critical
- AI is the future in data and analytics, and a useful tool for managing credit risk
- An understanding of how and why data is used to benefit businesses and consumers in credit management
- A unique and well-rounded female leader perspective in the use of AI in data and analytics
This sessions is for you if…
- You are a Business leader who is managing their personal and professional finances
- Attendees who work closely with data and analytics in their current roles
- Those looking for a deeper understanding of the value of data of data interpretation from the raw collection to the end consumer