As data becomes increasingly important for businesses, it’s essential to have a flexible and efficient platform for managing it. Join us for an informative session where we’ll share our experience of creating a unified data platform to streamline operations and improve data quality.
Instead of relying on multiple legacy data platforms, we created one platform to rule them all. Our platform provides standardized protocols for data ingestion, transformation, and aggregation, making it a product-as-a-service that’s fast, self-service, and cost-effective. By taking this approach, we allow data engineers to focus on making data available and improving data quality, which is essential for any business.
During this session, you’ll gain insights into our self-sufficient approach to deploying a data platform, and the importance of speed and cost-effectiveness when working with streaming data sets. This talk is designed to provide a thought leadership perspective on how to create a unified data platform that meets the needs of modern businesses.
Session Key Takeaways:
- How to remove Remove bottlenecks by enabling the data engineers to make data available faster with a self-service data platform.
- Discover new approaches to deploying a data platform and pipelines using solely data configurations.
- The speed and cost-effectiveness when working with streaming data sets.
This session is for you if…
- You experience a bottleneck in making data available or trying to get access to data
- Attendees who work closely with data