For non-practitioners, understanding BigQuery from a practitioners standpoint will help you understand the possibilities of, and the potential requirements you may need when selecting a DWH solution and a future proof data strategy. It also helps you find your way when you want to start using MachineLearning in your company in an easy and accessible manner. If you would have to pick only one Google Cloud tool to learn more about, then BigQuery should be it
BigQuery is at the heart of Google Cloud’s Data solutions. If you are looking to understand what Google Cloud’s data solutions are all about, starting to understand BigQuery is a key skill to set you up for success. BigQuery a data warehouse solution which you can use for the analysis of (both small and big) data, but also to set up Machine Learning models quickly and easily. It is suitable for any user, no matter if your business is small or big. This is a foundational level workshop for BigQuery, and includes a hands-on lab that sets you up for using BigQuery and move to using BigQuery ML afterwards.
Prerequisites: for the practical part of this session you need a laptop and an active Google account you can sign in with.
Session Key Takeaways:
- Why BigQuery is key in your data strategy
- How to use BigQuery
- What BQML helps you do and how to get started
This session is for you if…
- You want to know more about Google Cloud
- You want to understand the strategic importance of BigQuery
- You are looking for a data warehouse solution that is secure, fast, accessible and cost-efficient
- You are looking to become a practitioner in BigQuery
- If you want to get started with Machine Learning in an easy way