According to the World Economic Forum, 1.1 billion jobs are likely to be transformed by technology in the next decade. In order to remain competitive, it’s more important than ever to be aware of the skills that are most in demand as well as identify the best ways to leverage technology to empower and future-proof your teams.
With the rise of AI tools like ChatGPT, we’re witnessing a significant shift in the types of skills that are most in demand for today’s hybrid, distributed workplace. To stay ahead, it’s essential to understand how you can differentiate and future-proof yourself and your team members by developing in-demand skills, like problem solving, collaboration, and adaptability, as well as knowing the ways you can amplify those skills within your team by implementing the right technologies and recognising the ways your team members work best.
Session Key Takeaways:
- Review what skills currently are and will be most in demand over the coming years for individuals and teams to remain competitive
- Understand how advanced technologies can amplify skills for both individuals and teams
- Discuss practical ways to promote inclusion, innovation, creativity and agility within your teams by understanding their work styles and leveraging technology
This session is for you if…
- You’re wanting concrete ways to progress and future-proof your career
- You’re looking for innovative ways to leverage technology at work