Human experience and trust in technology is as good as the ability of this technology to survive adversity. Join this session to hear first-hand insights from building resilient and agile operations for the money movement experience on Uber platforms, delivered by COO of Uber Payments B.V.
Every day, we rely on technology to facilitate some of the most essential services: order food, get to places we need to be, send and receive money. It has never been more challenging – and more important – to build operations that can withstand the pressure of accelerated innovation, economic uncertainty and the profound impact a technological disruption can have on the life of its customers.
Session Key Takeaways:
- How to map your operations against the shifting technology backdrop
- How to approach critical resilience risks — and the risk taking
- How to engage your teams and stakeholders in a meaningful dialog about operational resilience
This session is for you if…
- You manage teams, programs and/or risks in scaled digital operations,
- You work in Fintech or payments, or
- You work in regulated industry